Variable Workforce Staffing through Orion International
Orion's Military Talent is an outstanding source of proven and dependable talent for temporary, seasonal or project work, without adding to permanent headcount.
- Enjoy budget flexibility when paying recruiting fees is not an option, or when you do not have a funded permanent position.
- Maximize your return on investment on operational and technical talent, while lowering your risk and overhead cost.
- Our Temp-to-Perm and Contract labor allows you to effectively staff a Variable Workforce, or evaluate our candidates over a period of time before extending a permanent employment offer.
Orion's Military Talent
Our Military Veterans are uniquely qualified, and possess mechanical aptitude as well as a wealth of intangibles, such as outstanding work ethic, self-discipline, eagerness to excel, and proven performance under the most difficult of circumstances.
Our candidates are drug-free, focused on safety, and physically fit. They have served in combat, and are accustomed to working long shifts and in adverse conditions.
Services Provided to our Temp-to-Perm and Contract Clients
- Recruitment of top military Operators, Technicians, Supervisors and Engineers
- Background checks, drug testing and employment verification
- Serve as the Employer of Record
- EEO Compliance
- Smooth and efficient payroll / benefits administration
- Liability / Workers Compensation coverage
- Legal & HR Compliance Assurance
Positions Typically Filled
- Equipment Operators
- Production Supervisors
- Operations Supervisors
- Assembly Line Workers
- Field Service Technicians
- Field Service Engineers
- Test Technicians
- Manufacturing Technicians
- EHS Supervisors
- Quality Engineers
- Project Engineers
Learn more about the Industries and Positions in which Veterans excel.
Temp-to-Perm Staffing: Schlumberger
Schlumberger was challenged in finding dependable, hard-working and self-driven talent to staff its Equipment Operator ranks, and sought Orion's expertise in accessing Military talent as a solution to this problem.
- Orion's teams of Equipment Operators are deployed throughout remote locations in the South Central. Depending on Schlumberger's business needs, Orion's team of Equipment Operators range from 40 to 80 Veterans at any given time.
- Orion is able to respond quickly to hiring ramps and bridge any gaps in manpower needed in just a few weeks.
Contract Staffing: GE Energy Services
GE Energy Services has contracted over 85 Field Service Technicians from Orion since October 2009. We currently have 30 full-time Field Service Professionals, 2 part-time, and 3 Managers / Administrators, working on 2 different teams:
- Healthcare - Technicians perform healthcare equipment installations, room moves, and de-installations.
- Uninterrupted Power Systems - Technicians perform installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting on customer UPS systems, electrical and mechanical drive systems, electrical switchgear, and controls work.
Simply complete Orion's quick Temp-to-Perm / Contract Staffing Services form to request additional information, or call Mark Kraft, Director of Contingent Labor Programs, at (919) 653-3720 x 124 for immediate assistance.