Dallas Distinguished Candidate Hiring Conference
Hire Top Military Officers through our Dallas, Texas National Event
Monday, March 6 - Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Since 1991, our clients have told us that the most important factor in deciding to hire military through an agency is the Quality of Candidate. Our unique Distinguished Candidate Conferences are designed to recruit, assess, screen, and present the top military candidates for your hiring needs. In 2014, more than 170 client companies strategically hired Orion's Military Officers through our Distinguished Candidate Conferences, with nearly 50% making multiple hires.
Orion's Distinguished Candidate Conferences enable you to develop a strong pipeline of future leaders and foster strategic organizational growth. Our Distinguished Candidates are carefully selected and represent the very top tier of Military Officers transitioning from Active Duty. They are seeking careers in growth roles including Leadership Development, Operations Management, Engineering, and Sales.
Our Junior Military Officer Candidates at this National Event
- Service Academy Graduates and graduates of the nation's top universities.
- Candidates with MBAs and other advanced degrees; and those with PMPs, PEs, and other professional certifications.
- Candidates who have consistently ranked well above their peers in their professional military evaluations.
- Willing to relocate and geographically flexible.
Distinguished Candidate Conference Highlights
- This event will feature 30 minute Client Presentations in which you can present to the candidates you'll be interviewing in advance. We recommend a C-level or VP Presenter for client presentations.
- Enjoy an additional opportunity for socializing with the candidates and other Hiring Managers, at our President's Reception following the Keynote Address on Monday evening.
- Pre-screened, assessed, qualified Officer Candidates suitably matched for your particular hiring needs.
- A private and professional interview setting.
- Personalized attention to ensure the best in customer service, including insight on the candidates and advice on the most effective hiring strategy.
Dallas Conference Agenda
Monday, March 6th
12:30 pm - 5:30 pm
You or a member of your team will have the opportunity to present a 30-minute briefing on the company and available positions.
6:15 pm - 7:15 pm
BEST PRACTICES PRESENTATION: "WIN THE BEST CANDIDATES AT ORION'S DCC"
This 30-minute presentation will give you insight and tips to fully maximize your success at the DCC.
7:15 pm - 8:30 pm
Enjoy an informal reception with all of the interviewing candidates, all of the other company representatives, and Orion's leadership team. This is a terrific opportunity to observe the networking and interpersonal skills of our candidates, and to start the interviewing process.
Tuesday, March 7th
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Distinguished Candidate Interviews
Conduct individual interviews with JMOs specifically matched to your hiring needs.
- Cost of the hotel room in which interviews will be held.
- Fee (applicable only upon hiring). Previously negotiated contract rate.
In addition, Orion's Executive Leadership Team will be available throughout this event to meet and discuss your company's talent planning and how our dedicated on-boarding programs, assessment tools, and other enterprise-scale service offerings may be able to support your organization in 2015 and beyond.
What do our clients have to say about the caliber of candidates at an Orion Distinguished Candidate Conference?
"Our experience at Orion's Distinguished Candidate Conference was a great success. The candidates were of the highest caliber and extremely well matched for our Leadership Development Program. This event enabled us to hire 5 outstanding JMOs very efficiently, saving weeks of time. I look forward to seeing the impact these new leaders will have on BP" - Program Manager, BP
Request more information or confirm your attendance at this event.