The Jack Welch Master of Business Administration program is like any other prestigious Executive MBA. And yet, it is like no other. From leadership to managerial economics, from finance to strategy, the Jack Welch MBA delivers all the fundamentals. It teaches the best theory from management thought-leaders around the world; it instructs students in the most of-the-moment business practices. But our MBA is also deeply infused with Jack Welch's singular presence and principles, his insight into the current business landscape, and his passionate emphasis on people management and leadership.
What Jack Welch MBA Graduates Have to Say
- 96% rated their overall experience in the program Good or Excellent.
- 98% said they would likely recommend the program to others.
- 91% said their confidence as a leader has grown.
*Based on 193 graduates who completed the 2016 Graduate Survey, representing a 94% response rate.
How does online learning really work? Watch this short video to get a sense of the JWMI learning environment.
JWMI Dean of Executive Education Daniel Szpiro talks about what students can expect in an online curriculum.
Infused with Jack Welch's rich canon of people and performance-driven management principles, the Jack Welch MBA teaches an integrated, "living" curriculum designed to provide a strong, practical foundation in the fundamentals of all traditional business areas, ranging from leadership to managerial economics, from finance to strategy. But what sets our MBA apart even further is how the program makes those concepts immediately actionable in the workplace, through real-world examples, cross-industry insight sharing, and constant opportunities for application.
What the Jack Welch MBA Delivers
Students of the Jack Welch Management Institute will graduate with a deep understanding of how to:
- Forge a meaningful career with continued upward trajectory, whether where they currently work or starting their own business.
- Exert strong and courageous leadership in a way that energizes and empowers the people who work with and for them.
- Make sure employees and colleagues not only see a company's vision, but live and breathe it.
- Recruit, hire, and motivate the best people, regardless of the resources available.
- Unleash the transformative power of candor and differentiation in any organization.
- Lead change effectively - and swiftly - in a world that is always changing.
- Create a winning competitive strategy, inventing the future before it arrives.
- Write a budget that actually inspires people to innovate.
- Build teams that are creative, productive, and can find a basis for cooperation, even in contentious circumstances.
- Install and manage a rigorous evaluation system that allows for a constant upgrade in the skills of employees at every level.
- Deploy the best practices in the ever-evolving field of marketing.
- Make verbal and written presentations that inform and persuade - and keep everyone in the room wide awake.
- Interpret and make use of such financial tools such as discounted cash flow and regression analysis.
- Capitalize on the power of globalization.
- Keep mergers and acquisitions from blowing up, falling apart, or doing nothing.
- Infuse a team with the power of celebration.
- Leading in the 21st Century
- Business Communications
- Financial Management I
- Marketing in a Global Environment
- Managerial Economics
- People Management
- Financial Management II
- Operations Management
- Organizational Change and Culture
- New Business Ventures and Entrepreneurship
- Healthcare concentration also available
Visit JWMI online or complete the form below to learn more about earning your MBA through the Jack Welch Management Institute